I have never celebrated "fat tuesday" or Mardi gras before. So last night me, and two friends decided we would. We went to downtown tempe to go to some bars.. We ended up going to the Big Bang Piano Bar, where they duel back and forth great songs on the piano, it was soo much fun!
Toya enjoyed herself, they were not too sure about going here at first, but they went because I really wanted to go! This would be toya dancing on the stage to "Baby got back", she couldnt believe it.
Then, the night got more interesting.. Around midnight we decided to leave and go home because its a 3o minute drive home and my alarm goes off at 530 am! So we head to the car and what do you know.. its gone! Now, understand that AZ has back crimes.. break ins, kidnapping and STRICT drinking laws, and driving cameras.. ugh! So, my first though is "omg, someone stole my car!!" And they were like no, theres no glass, it was probably just towed. So I look around, there is a sign with a number on it, we call and the lady was rude and said they didnt tow a honda accord. So, as we are decided what to do next, we see a tow truck. I flag it down and ask the guy if he towed my car.. he did. So, i say what do I do? He said well, I can take you to downtown PHX to get your car, its 14o dollars, but I can only take you, not your friends. So, im like eww, thats weird! Im scared to go with this random guy to a different city.. especially since he knew I was carrying 200 dollars cash to get my car! So I go with him, and im holding my keys in one hand and my phone in the other.. We finally pull up to THIS...
you know you would be scared.. But i pay the guy and I finally get my BABY (accord)
That was my night.. very interesting, and running on three hours of sleep. I am super excited for tomorrow! My mom will be visiting!
I hope your "fat tuesday" was better than mine!
No comments:
Post a Comment