Tuesday, March 3, 2009

School and Shopping.

This morning I met Theresa at the Breakfast Club before class at 6. It was so good, I got a bacon and cheese omelette. So, I had school and made strudels and stuff. 

Anyways.. after class I went to Sur La Table! And got a brand new rolling pin and picked up haileys birthday gift! I hope it fits her and that she likes it. I know she likes to dress up, and has the whole kitchen set in her room, so I thought it was perfect for her! 


P.S im obsessed with TLC.. every show on that station is good. 

1 comment:

  1. I am obsessed with TLC too!! just ANOTHER thing you could have written on my wonderful birthday card! along with cheeze ritz, vanilla coke, mary kate and ashley and everything else! haha i love you

    ReplyDelete

Background

Ones I love to follow