Wednesday, September 23, 2009

"my book of goals"

So, I made a bucket list a long time ago.. i don't really like the name "bucket list" so i am gonna call it "my book of goals." I listed 46 things I want to do during my lifetime.. and i am going to see how many i can complete! I want to get to 50.. but i need a little more time to think of some good, realistic ones! Anyways.. i think it is a good idea.

but i went out and bought 8.5X11 inch book, and i got all the little scrapbook stuff for each thing i want to do.. and i started making a page for each one and as i complete them, i will put the date or a picture or something and check them off. im excited to complete these things!!

Here are Just a few of the things I hope to do:


1. Meet this little penguin (i wanna pet it).



2. Rock climb (thats a person on the side of the cliff)



3. Road trip (that means no plans, just a destination)
This one will be with the pdc.



4. See new york at christmastime (soo pretty).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Background

Ones I love to follow