Today was a little different than normal! I went to sign a butt load of paper's at my new job and was told I have 24 hours to take a drug test! Oh boy, its the first time I have taken a Drug test, that I can remember!
I went into the doctors office and they called me back.. this lady followed me into the bathroom and said lock all your stuff up! So, i put my wallet, keys and phone into a tool box looking thing and locked it. She then told me to wash my hands, so i did. Then she taped the toilet handle to flush and took the soap with her into the hall. She also placed a big trash can in the doorway so that when the door shut, it was still half way open!! she said here, pee to this line. you may not flush or turn on the sink water! it was pretty awkward! I felt like I was being checked into jail or rehab!
ALSO..
okay, so there is one more thing I would like to just mention.. I got a package in the mail today (from my mom) i love her and I love when she sends me stuff! Okay, but me and my mom went to maine, we fell in LOVE with these things that are made out of random things and welded together.. my mom went me a thing that you put a wine bottle in.. Its a doggy!
P.S. I didnt have wine.. sorry.
And also.. this is a topper for a wine bottle.. and it is a doggy that is whisking something in the bowl.. hes a baker! LOVE HIM!

No comments:
Post a Comment