So Hello to Everyone in the Blogging world. I was talking to a friend about this and decided to do one. I moved out to Scottsdale, AZ from Wichita Falls, TX in Sept of 08. I finally left texas to go to school at Scottsdale Culinary Institute to become a pastry chef. The program is 15 months long, then I hope to travel and we'll see what happens when we get there. But I just wanted to share my experience with ya'll, my friends and family. Hope you enjoy!
Saturday, February 21, 2009
Packed up and moved on.
So Hello to Everyone in the Blogging world. I was talking to a friend about this and decided to do one. I moved out to Scottsdale, AZ from Wichita Falls, TX in Sept of 08. I finally left texas to go to school at Scottsdale Culinary Institute to become a pastry chef. The program is 15 months long, then I hope to travel and we'll see what happens when we get there. But I just wanted to share my experience with ya'll, my friends and family. Hope you enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment