Saturday, February 21, 2009

Some Accomplishments.


These girls from left to right are Liz, Toya, Me, Theresa. Theresa is my partner in Pastry school. She is the best! The other two girls sit across from us, and we have all become really good friends, and are known as "pate choux."


In BK101, these are just a couple things I have made, checkerboard cookies, eclairs, strassberger cookies, cake, pies, pastry cream, creme anglaise, pate choux, biscuits, flaky pie dough, mealy pie dough, fruit tarts, ganache, muffins, buttercream icing, common meringue, and more.. 


In Bk111, I had Chef Gesik. It was a bread class. We made challah, sourdough, and other things. I didnt enjoy this class as much as the others. 


In BK112, I had Chef Dan again, which I loved.. in here we made petite fours, which are one to two bite size pastries. I made cheesecakes, frangipan, opera cake, checkerboard cake, tarts, lemon sabayon, chocolate tart, strudels, baklava, and more.. 


And thats it.. Now, im in a dough class. I hope you enjoyed.. I know its long, ill make them shorter next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Background

Ones I love to follow