Wednesday, May 27, 2009

tv.

Whoever invented the TV, or reality shows is my favorite person ever. 

I am going to list shows that I have been/am obsessed with..
1. Tori and Dean- I am in absolute love with Tori Spelling.. I have read her book, and am reading her mommywood book currently. I just think she is so funny and I just love everything about her. 

2. Bad Girls Club- I was obsessed with this show the first two seasons.. It was pretty hilarious and ridiculous!

3. Girls Next Door- I like to see what they do.. They always do cool stuff. 

4. Keeping up with the Kardashians- Omg, I cant explain how much I love this show. I know I can always get the laughs here. Khloe is my favorite.

5. Lie to me- not many people watch this show.. actually i dont know ANYONE who does.. But I LOVE IT!! It is soo good and crazy how they can read people by their body language.. 

6. Real Housewives- I love the orange county ladies but my absolute favorite season was Atlanta! I cant wait for the new one. 

7. Desperate Housewives- a greeeat show.

8. Extreme Home Edition- I cry EVERY time i watch this show. I have NEVER watched this show and not shear tears! I get so happy for the people, and its amazing how they can build AMAZING houses in just 5-7 days!

9. World's Strictest Parents- I just started liking this show..

10. Jon and Kate- i used to love this show.. now, i just think its sad. 

11. True Life- I like this show.. it is sometimes reallly good.

12. Bounty Hunter- I watch this religiously every wednesday night! I have a little crush on leland!

13. Real World/Road Rules- This show is good, I have my favorite and once they are all off.. I stop watching it.

14. Run's House, Daddys Girls- I loove these shows. I want my family to be like the Run's! I think Justine makes this show.. and Angela makes the girls show!

15. Grey's Anatomy- Ive been obsessed with this show since the first episode.. just a GREAT show. I feel like I know the characters personally. 

16. The Hills- I like this show, cuz of Lauren and Lo! Im sad she is leaving!

17. Little People, Big World- love this show!!

18. Intervention- I just recently started watching this.. its sad. 

19. What not to wear- I love Stacy London soo much. 

20. Tila Tequila- yes, i was obsessed with the two seasons haha.. 

21. Rob and Big/Fantasy Factory- i love him. 

Shows Im looking forward too-
1. 16 and Pregnant- about 6 young girls having a baby. 
2. The Little Couple- about the two little people.. so cute. 
3. Kendra- the ex playmate.. i bet its gonna be funny. 
4. Real Housewives of DC- I hope its good!
5. Jessica Simpson's new show- they just released that she is doing a show.
6. Khloe and Kourtney Kardashian in Miami- cant wait!
7. Run's House- the new season starts next month, cant wait. 
8. Real World- CANCUN!


I cant officially say im OBSESSED with TV shows! But, I just LOVE them. and get really into them.. FAST. I need more time in the day to watch them all. 

2 comments:

  1. i love 2, 3, 4, 8!!! And I can't wait for the kardashians in miami!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha aw, me either. I am SOO excited. I love Khloe.. shes HILARIOUS!

    ReplyDelete

Background

Ones I love to follow