Anyways, I am reading this book right now called "love the one your with". Its by Emily Giffin. I have never really been into reading much but I have read all of her books.. Something borrowed, Something blue, and Baby Proof. They are all good! I also have read Tori Spellings books.. I just love her and I would recommend her first book to anyone, and the something borrowed book. they are my favorites!
Um, there are several movies I want to see this month.. Revolutionary Road, The Proposal, The Hangover, My Sister's Keeper and the new Transformers. Im sure ill see like 3 of these while I am home!
I cant wait to see Coops new house and Kylie's new house! And I cant wait to go TUBING on the fourth! And, Ill be home for Kylie's 21st birthday!! And, I cant wait for Laci's surprise with the PDC!
Thats all for now! I hope this week goes by FAST!
Lane.
Yay! I'm excited for you to come see my house too and meet Miss Sophie!
ReplyDeleteI am so so excited to! I have missed you so very much even though it was just a few weeks ago that I was with you!!
ReplyDeleteHope your week flies by. And I will post some pictures of the house as soon as we get everything cleaned up! All the guys were such a great help yesterday I was very very proud!
i love you!